12.08.2012

An afternoon in Versailles

Today is the first day of the end of Paris. Last night I celebrated the end of my internship at Sébastien Gaudard's Patisserie des Martyrs. I can't believe it's over.

Naturally, this has got me reminiscing about the past year and everything I have done and experienced. The incredible people I have met and grown to call friends. I feel SO lucky to have gained this experience and these beautiful memories that I will have the rest of my life.

Of course there are things I might have done a little differently. Especially, I would have learned French BEFORE coming here! But I wouldn't change my experience. Paris will always be mine. It will stay with me forever. Just as Hemingway said...


While looking back on the year I found these photos that made my heart smile. The beautiful weather of Spring in Paris and a great afternoon with friends making a fun meal in Versailles.



As you (may or may not) know, our pastry group comes from all around the world. We made an international lunch and it was delicious! We had French, Brazilian, Vietnamese, American..all kinds of delicious things! 


I will miss times like this and I hope to keep in touch with these wonderful people I have met here and grown to consider my "Paris Family". Unfortunately, the time has come to go our separate ways but I will cherish these memories. C'est la vie. 









1 comment:

Merci Beaucoup!