12.12.2012

The list: America.

So, a week from tomorrow I will be boarding my flight to LAX. Weird.

I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with mixed emotions. Of course I'm excited to be home for the holidays and see my friends and family that I have missed so much but ...how do you leave Paris? I haven't figured it out yet.

So, in the spirit of trying to get myself fired up for life back in America. Here is the other part of the list.

Things I am excited for in America.



In-n-Out (its already been established we are going here on the way home from the airport)

Target and being able to get everything I need in one place..instead of ten.

Fish tacos...all mexican food for that matter.

Warmth! Its still 70 and sunny back home. Since I've been living in about 35 degrees everyday I am pretty sure I am going to pass out from heat stroke.

Being able to communicate without a problem. No more charades necessary.

Customer service

A gym membership

The ocean and my rainbow sandals

Pampering..I already have a brow, facial and mani/pedi appointment scheduled.

Visiting San Diego

The possibility of the future

Vacation in Mexico with my family

The new life adventure in Colorado

And of course catching up with everyone from home and spending every minute with this little girl




1 comment:

Merci Beaucoup!